WELCOME FRIENDS

This is still a work in progress but upon the live footage that you can obviously see, i also have poll questions, and articles which reference what the hell I'm ranting about! I plan on getting this up and running to be even better soon! YEAH



DEEZ NUTZ

My photo
A YEA YAY!!!! Fun easy-going person who tries to live life to the fullest! Very spontaneous and I'm glad. Always keeping busy which I have come to enjoy. Have great friends and family who always give me there support no matter what! Thank u all!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Westbrook considering Washington???

Brian Westbrook is thinking about going to Washington now?? Do you Eagles realize this is a huge rival team?!!? Is it Mcnabb or Shanahan???? Oh well Westbrook is always injured anyways won't matter much! LOL he and Mcnabb just wanna comfort each other when they are together on the IR list!!!!

1 comment: