WELCOME FRIENDS

This is still a work in progress but upon the live footage that you can obviously see, i also have poll questions, and articles which reference what the hell I'm ranting about! I plan on getting this up and running to be even better soon! YEAH



DEEZ NUTZ

My photo
A YEA YAY!!!! Fun easy-going person who tries to live life to the fullest! Very spontaneous and I'm glad. Always keeping busy which I have come to enjoy. Have great friends and family who always give me there support no matter what! Thank u all!!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Adrian Peterson has been carrying a 14lb football during his drills in mini camp. Will this effectively help him from fumbling the football? In my opinion if you go from a 14lb practice weight to a regular football (which clearly weighs much less) I feel you would be more likely to fumble. If the idea is to mentally prepare yourself to hang onto the ball I hope it works for him. Maybe that is the idea of the exercise, mental preparedness rather than improved techniques on carrying skills. I still think he will have fumbling problems this season. He is a physical running machine and I would never want to get in his way on the football field, however it seems every great warrior has an Achilles heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment