WELCOME FRIENDS

This is still a work in progress but upon the live footage that you can obviously see, i also have poll questions, and articles which reference what the hell I'm ranting about! I plan on getting this up and running to be even better soon! YEAH



DEEZ NUTZ

My photo
A YEA YAY!!!! Fun easy-going person who tries to live life to the fullest! Very spontaneous and I'm glad. Always keeping busy which I have come to enjoy. Have great friends and family who always give me there support no matter what! Thank u all!!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

CC as big as he is in height his width seems to share the same quality...or quantity. The New York Post writer Joel Sherman brings up the question "does his heavy workload beginning to, at least, incrementally erode some of his great talent." Within his last 10 starts, he has only won 4 of them and they were all against the Baltimore Orioles. That doesn't say to much for CC. The other Yankee pitchers have easily out pitched him (more of them than one would think). Does CC need to shed some pounds in order to show improvements??????

No comments:

Post a Comment