WELCOME FRIENDS

This is still a work in progress but upon the live footage that you can obviously see, i also have poll questions, and articles which reference what the hell I'm ranting about! I plan on getting this up and running to be even better soon! YEAH



DEEZ NUTZ

My photo
A YEA YAY!!!! Fun easy-going person who tries to live life to the fullest! Very spontaneous and I'm glad. Always keeping busy which I have come to enjoy. Have great friends and family who always give me there support no matter what! Thank u all!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

sorry Giants fans

The new Meadowland Stadium is open for business! The NY Giants took the new turf field Tuesday for practice. Unfortunately for WR/punt returner Domenik Hixon, it would be his last. He injured his knee during a kick off return. He got his foot caught in the turf and twisted his knee. The severity of the injury was unknown but the final verdict...a torn ACL. He will be out for the season. Questions are being raised about the new stadium, will it cause anymore injuries during practices? The Giants are confident they will be fully acclimated to it by the time the season officially begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment