WELCOME FRIENDS

This is still a work in progress but upon the live footage that you can obviously see, i also have poll questions, and articles which reference what the hell I'm ranting about! I plan on getting this up and running to be even better soon! YEAH



DEEZ NUTZ

My photo
A YEA YAY!!!! Fun easy-going person who tries to live life to the fullest! Very spontaneous and I'm glad. Always keeping busy which I have come to enjoy. Have great friends and family who always give me there support no matter what! Thank u all!!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

NBA draft the toppers

A shock to the world John Wall (kentucky PG) has been the first to be selected in the NBA 2010 draft. There after he has been the only point guard drafted thus far in the top 14 but 1 of 3 Kentucky players to be drafted in the top 14 overall thus far. Kentucky is surely sweeping this draft! Hats off to you head coach John Calipari (kentucky hc) Back to back Kansas players have been plucked one being Cole Alrich to New Orleans, however that may be a short stay. A trade is already being discussed. Thus far not a single senior ball player has been drafted!! This is unheard of. I had blogged about Gordon Hayward the starting forward from the Butler Bulldogs got what he wanted and has been picked 9th overall!! Good job thus far guys and good luck to the rest of the players. More updates to come

1 comment:

  1. Lol FYI ok obviously John Wall being the first overall draft pick wasn't a shocker, ugh I will be getting my laptop back soon, PROMISE then u can hear the sarcasm!! :) LOL you know how I get!

    ReplyDelete