WELCOME FRIENDS

This is still a work in progress but upon the live footage that you can obviously see, i also have poll questions, and articles which reference what the hell I'm ranting about! I plan on getting this up and running to be even better soon! YEAH



DEEZ NUTZ

My photo
A YEA YAY!!!! Fun easy-going person who tries to live life to the fullest! Very spontaneous and I'm glad. Always keeping busy which I have come to enjoy. Have great friends and family who always give me there support no matter what! Thank u all!!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

working the sidelines

Due to the new found controversy started by Sal Alosi, the NYJ strength coach, it made me wonder how often preemptive sideline taunting is encouraged by players as well as the coaching staff. Sideline taunting techniques in football...wouldn't u think all teams do it? The Jets just got caught! How many times have the opposing players run out of bounds and been greeted not with a good run, or catch but insults and taunting! I also have heard in the past (particularly the playoff game between the Giants n the Packers) the Packers had heated benches while the Giants, miraculously weren't working....on purpose, well its up to u to decide.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm... See Bill Belichick, 2004.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h42kTrO8ZA4&feature=player_embedded

    Happens all the time!

    ReplyDelete