WELCOME FRIENDS

This is still a work in progress but upon the live footage that you can obviously see, i also have poll questions, and articles which reference what the hell I'm ranting about! I plan on getting this up and running to be even better soon! YEAH



DEEZ NUTZ

My photo
A YEA YAY!!!! Fun easy-going person who tries to live life to the fullest! Very spontaneous and I'm glad. Always keeping busy which I have come to enjoy. Have great friends and family who always give me there support no matter what! Thank u all!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Duke and Butler

Duke and Butler will rematch Dec 4th! These two teams met for the NCAA Basketball Championship last year, Duke the reigning champ! My vote goes for Duke! I'm just saying, plus Butler is lacking Gordon Hayward who in a desperate attempt to win the game last year, threw a perfectly squared 3 from half court and ALMOST made it in! After Duke has polished off some top contenders thus far this season, including Tom Izzo's Spartans, I have faith they will reign supreme in this game. It will definately be worth watching though!!! COLLEGE HOOPS ITS OFFICIAL GET SOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment