WELCOME FRIENDS

This is still a work in progress but upon the live footage that you can obviously see, i also have poll questions, and articles which reference what the hell I'm ranting about! I plan on getting this up and running to be even better soon! YEAH



DEEZ NUTZ

My photo
A YEA YAY!!!! Fun easy-going person who tries to live life to the fullest! Very spontaneous and I'm glad. Always keeping busy which I have come to enjoy. Have great friends and family who always give me there support no matter what! Thank u all!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Do you remember

So I am in an intense twitter conversation Lol about of course, NCAA hoops. It made me think about my pics for last year, it was a very good year! So my question to U is who were your best pics? Who were you surprised about? What was one of the biggest upsets you may have picked in your bracket? Who did you have to win? And of course anything else you would like to add. Last year I managed to throw a curveball in the mix and had the infamous upset of Butler over Syracuse! Why did I pick it? Well, after watching Butler beat up on Siena, I then decided this team has a spark and I'm on board. Its the little things that help me make my decisions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment