WELCOME FRIENDS

This is still a work in progress but upon the live footage that you can obviously see, i also have poll questions, and articles which reference what the hell I'm ranting about! I plan on getting this up and running to be even better soon! YEAH



DEEZ NUTZ

My photo
A YEA YAY!!!! Fun easy-going person who tries to live life to the fullest! Very spontaneous and I'm glad. Always keeping busy which I have come to enjoy. Have great friends and family who always give me there support no matter what! Thank u all!!

Monday, May 3, 2010

I am attending my first Yankee game today at the new stadium!!! They are playing the Baltimore Orioles!! I will most likely rant about later tonight, ya dig!!!!! Hope we don't get rained out!

4 comments:

  1. ! ! !

    I have yet to go there. God-willing I will make it there this year since it's such a giant deal. Love my Yankees :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're winning the World Series again this year. I'm calling it right now. I just need a way to watch the damn games. No cable, here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo I just have to say that I went from never going to Yankee Stadium to attending back to back games and it was amazing! I saw Winn hit the 3 run homer AMAZING!! I boogied down to the YMCA on Tuesday the Yankees won both games, they rock!! Ya know I think they will do really well this year but the Red Sox scare me. I know there record is debatable and there season has thus far been wishy washy but when they are on they are ON!!

    ReplyDelete